Friday, October 9, 2009

Gabriella Rocha Shoes for $4.97!!!!!



Holy Smokes!!! I am in desperate need of updating my footwear wardrobe, so this is perfect timing!!! 6pm.com is offering up Gabriella Rocha shoes at unbeatable prices!!! These sassy heels are just $7.95, 86% off!! There are hundreds of styles to choose from, literally! From adorable wedge sandals to elegant evening wear, you are gonna find something awesome for as low as $4.95!!! Plus, they'll ship it ALL for $6.95 flat shipping, no matter how many pairs you buy!!! Hurry...I suspect they will FLY at these prices!!

I got $89 worth of shoes for $22.95 SHIPPED (awesome heels above included!!! Wahoo!!)
I've never ordered through 6pm.com, but I read some great reviews, and what's even better: they have daily deals, so it may be worth it to sign up for their email alerts!

**Also, don't sell yourself short: shop through ShopAtHome and receive 4% back on your purchases!!! See my post here for more details!! Please don't forget to use me as your "referral" person if you sign up...I'd SO appreciate it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment