Friday, October 9, 2009

PopChips for $1 !!!!!!


Oh, will someone please pick me up off the floor?? I'm so excited about this deal I nearly fell out of bed!! If you know me at all, then you know about my obsession with PopChips. Have you tried them? If so, then surely you are in love like me. These things rock!! (well, the fact that I can eat an ENTIRE bag in nothing flat doesn't exactly rock, but hey--at least they aren't fried...and now they come in a whole grain variety!!)

Anyway, these babies are on sale for just $2 at Whole Foods right now. That in itself is a pretty good price (regularly $2.69 at Target, and yes, I DO buy these at full price!! They're that good!!) But to make the deal even better, there is a $1 PDF coupon here, making these just $1 per bag!! Looks like I'll be going to Whole Foods tomorrow with my JUMBO reusable tote...gotta be green, you know!!

My fave: the plain variety with Roberts Dairy French Onion dip. OMG....that's all I can say about that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment