Sunday, October 4, 2009

Great Price on Diapers!!

I've never tried Fisher Price brand diapers, but am definitely an advocate for store-brand diapers, so I'd definitely be willing to try these out at a great price. Right now at Babies R Us, these boxes are priced at $5.99! What's better: there is a $2 MQ in the American Baby magazine that you can pick up FREE in-store!! Just $3.99 is sounding like a pretty good deal to me. Has anyone tried these before?? I'm not sure about how many are in each pack, but I'm assuming these are the packs that are regularly priced at $9.99. According to the website, the size 2 pack pictured above would qualify, making these just $0.09 per diaper...definitely within my target range for diapers . . .
I have not been to BRU yet to verify this deal myself, but this is being reported by KCPennyPinchinMama, and she's pretty darn reliable... Lemme know if you score this deal for yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment