Saturday, June 13, 2009

AWESOME Price Chopper Cereal Deal ! ! !



OMG!! Thank you to Deal Seeking Mom for alerting me to this deal!

So I already posted that select Kellogg's cereals (Fruit Loops, Corn Pops, Apple Jacks, Frosted Flakes, Rice Krispies, and Corn Flakes) are priced at 3/$12, plus you get 3 free when you buy 3, making the deal 6/$12, or $2 each. Then there are $1 and $1.50 coupons in the 6/7 RP insert, so if you use 6 of them, you'll get each box for .50-$1 each! So that much has been established.

But, what I read today on DSM is that there is a rebate form you can pick up in the store for a $10 Price Chopper gift card when you buy 5 Kellogs products, and a $25 PC GC wyb 10 products. So your best bet, if you have multiple inserts, would be to buy 12, use 12 $1.50 coupons, making your total OOP just $6 for 12 cereals, plus you'll get the $25 PC GC!! That's an awesome profit!

Now I'm guessing most of you don't have 12 copies of the RP insert, but there are 2 coupons in each insert (one $1 and one $1.50) and even if you have no coupons at all, it would be $24 OOP, plus the $25 GC, still a $1 profit!

Go get breakfast, ladies!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there...FYI, Hen House has these rebate forms also. I haven't had time to compare the forms, though, to see if you might be able to submit for the rebate for both stores or not. I did this deal at Price Chopper last night by buying 12 boxes and I had no problem using 12 coupons (6 $1.50 and $6 $1) for a final total of $15.00 so it's a $10 moneymaker. (By the way, 12 boxes of cereal will take up an entire shopping cart!) LOL!

    If you don't have coupons, you can also buy the fruit snacks that are on sale for $1.49 this week and still make $10 after rebate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You are absolutely correct: 12 boxes DO fill up a shopping cart!! I got 12 myself....check out my pic. I was quite impressed with my deals (I never get deals this good at Price Chopper so it was a great surprise!!)
    Thanks for the heads up on the Hen House deal...I'll be looking for these forms for sure!!

    ReplyDelete