Monday, June 1, 2009

Walgreens: Revlon Dryer Only $2.99!?!?

Whoa!! I'm going to have to go check this out for myself today...Walgreens has Revlon hairdryers and straighteners advertised as $19.99, plus get a $10 RR, making them essentially $9.99. However, the dryers are reportedly ringing up at $12.99 in some regions, making them only $2.99 after RRs!! Sweet! I plan to check today to see if this is working in our region. I'll get back to you on that one.
Another thing to check out if you go to Walgreens today: The Angel Soft 4pk toilet paper is said to be ringing up at $0.49!!! That's a great deal in and of itself, but if you have the .50 MQ from the 4/19 RP ( I didn't get this one; did anyone else? ), they'll be FREE!! I LOVE FREE TP!!

I'd suggest having them price check these items for you before you commit to buy, if you are only looking for the best deal...

No comments:

Post a Comment