Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Staples: Two New Easy Rebate Items

This week, Staples has two more items way cheap after their Easy Rebate program:

  • Hammermill Copy Plus Paper, 500 sheets, at $4.99. Get back $3.99 by rebate, making this a $1 item!! I don't know about you, but I go through paper like water printing out all these IPs!! This item has a limit of 2 per household!
  • Staples Photo Supreme paper 50 pk, at $12.98. Get back $11.98 by rebate, making this another $1 item!! Again, limit 2 per household.
These rebate items tend to go quickly...I hope they have some left!! I've never actually gotten any of the rebate items at Staples before, as I just recently discovered them. But, I hear it's really easy to submit~much like the old Wags online submission process. You can read more about the process here.

No comments:

Post a Comment