Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Free Magazine Subscription


So I've learned to never again pay for a magazine subscription. I know some people can't live without a certain mag, so maybe my theory won't work for them; but I don't really care what I read, as long as it's within a certain genre, usually parenting/kids. So, I settle for whatever I get for free. Lately my free subscriptions have been Family Fun mag, Parenting, and Good Housekeeping. More than enough FREE reading material for one busy mom!

Right now, you can get your own FREE two year subscription to Parents magazine through ValueMags. I've not signed up for subscriptions through them before, but according to their site, you'll get 24 issues with no string attached; no bill to your door. Allow 6+ weeks for your first issue to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment