Saturday, August 22, 2009

Bath & Body Works Freebie!

I'm sorry for posting this late; I just found out about it yesterday myself!! Print this coupon for a FREE lip product with ANY purchase!! Remember you can go in and buy a $1 nail file to get your $8.99 lip product for FREE! I used to be timid about doing this, but these days I'm no longer bashful. Hey~ they issued the coupon; I'm just taking advantage!! This is ONLY valid through Sunday, August 23! Hurry!!

You may also want to use these coupons which are still available:

FREE Aromatherapy Item (up to a $13 value) with any $15 purchase! This coupon is valid through 8/23. HURRY!!

Get a FREE Signature Collection Body Care or Home Fragrance product (up to a $12.50 value) with ANY $10 Purchase ! This coupon is valid through August 27th.

Get a FREE Signature Collection Travel Size Item with ANY purchase (up to a $5 value)! This coupon is valid through September 9th!

No comments:

Post a Comment