Thursday, August 6, 2009

FREE/Cheap Dog Food at Target

**UPDATE: This deal may be dead. When I tried just a bit ago, it said "No prints available for this campaign" Bummer!!
**Thanks, Fabulous Finds for Frugal Friends, for alerting me to this deal! My dogs will thank you!!**

Did you notice Target has a dog food promo right now, buy 2 $10 bags of Purina Chef Michael's dog food, get a $5 Target gift card?

Deal scenario:
Buy 2 bags at $10 each = $20
use 2 $3.50 IP here AND 2 $1.50 TQ here
Final price $10 OOP, plus get $5 GC, so essentially $5 for 2 big bags of dog food!!

Another Deal Scenario:
Buy the small bag regularly priced at $4.24
use $3.50 IP here AND $1.50 TQ here
Final price FREE, plus possible overage!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, I really appreciate that. I appologize that I don't keep it up as well as I'd like...but 2 boys and a "real" job keep me too busy!! Thanks for reading, and I'll try to keep the deals comin'!

    ReplyDelete