Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dining Deals . . .

Just an FYI~

Olive Garden: is offering up their never-ending-pasta-bowl promo again. It's endless pasta/sauce combos, all you can eat, for $8.95!! There is also a $4/2 coupon in the 7/12 SS insert, which would make each meal just $6.95!! I'm thinking a date night is in order. Have you eaten there lately?? Bottomless bread sticks, salad and pasta for just $13.90?? Now that sounds like a deal to me!!

IHOP: wants your kids to eat for FREE!! Yippie!! Nothing irks me more than paying for a $4.95 kids meal that ends up with 3 bites out of it....eeerrgg!!! I won't have to worry about that at IHOP, since they are offering a FREE kids meal with each adult meal purchased, from 4pm-10pm daily! You can snag this offer through September 13th!

Outback Steakhouse: Join their email club and you'll get some great benefits. To start, they'll send you a coupon for a FREE $9.95 summer entree or $5 off the entree of you choice (with purchase of another entree and Coca-Cola product)!! You'll also get info on special events, promos, etc!

McDonalds
: Don't forget that McDonalds is currently offering a new coupon booklet much like the Valentines and Halloween ones offered previously. This one has the After School Snack theme and offers 4 FREE Baked Pies, 4 FREE Small Apple Juice or Milk Jugs, 4 FREE Small Cones, and 4 FREE Apple Dippers or FREE Small Fries....all for just $1!! These are always nice for my family since we always seem to have a kid screetching for milk in the car (I sometime feel I need to haul around a gallon jug with me everywhere I go!!), so they more than pay for themselves! Best part: you'll have till 12/31/2011 to use these!! (I have had an occasional McD's state they don't accept these coupons, FYI, so you may want to check beforehand)

Chic-Fil-A
: Check out how you can snag a FREE chicken sandwich on Labor Day. Click link to left...

No comments:

Post a Comment