Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kids Closet Consignment Sale Aug 31

So have you heard of the Kid's Closet consignment sales?? If you have kids and haven't been to one of these sales, then you've been missing out!! The concept is the same as the Just Between Friends consignment sales, if you are familiar with those. I actually think the Kid's Closet sales are much more shopper-friendly...checkout is a BREEZE compared to JBF!! Anyway, check them out here. The Overland Park, KS sale is scheduled for August 31-Sept 4, at the Overland Park Convention Center (I-435 & Nall).

These sales have EVERYTHING kid-related: equipment, clothes, shoes, bibs, bedding, diaper bags, toddler potties, strollers, moves, games, books, DVDs, toys galore....you name it, they got it!! Best part: the last day is 1/2-price day. I'd suggest taking an empty laundry basket or kid-less stroller to stack things in, regardless of the day you go...in my past experience, your arms fill up quick!!

I'm sorry I didn't mention this sooner; I had actually forgotten about it and remembered just in time. I think it's too late to consign at this sale, but there are others around town. Anyway, just wanted to share in case you had the itch to shop but don't want to spend a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment