Monday, July 6, 2009

CVS Freebie??


I've found that often when people find great finds like this elsewhere in the country, I can never find them at the same price around the KC area, but it's always worth a shot. In case you plan to head to CVS this week, look for Bic Soleil razors with bonus blades attached to the package. These are reportedly ringing up at $2.99 in some locations. Be sure to price check them at the scanners, because the shelf tag may not be updated with the discounted price. Use the $3 MQ from the 6/28SS to get these for FREE (like I need any more of these after getting about 18 for FREE at Wags a while back. But hey--free is free and they donate just fine!). Leave me a comment if you end up finding some at this price at a local CVS...I'm curious!

No comments:

Post a Comment