Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hurry to KMart for Awesome Toy Deals!!


I guess I just can't stay out of K-Mart this week!! I didn't realize that they had their clearance-priced toys an EXTRA 50% off this week. Hello!! Awesome deals to be had!!! Be sure to hunt on each aisle and look at the shelf tags, because I found that the clearance toys were all mixed in with the regular-priced items and some weren't marked well. But the shelf tags will state "clearance." Keep in mind that some items are on "sale" and these items do not qualify for the extra 50% off. Also, what as they scan the items. One of mine didn't ring in at the 50% off and she had to do an over-ride.

To make the deal even sweeter, here's a $5 off $20 TOY purchase coupon you can use. The $20 amount is after all other discounts/coupons...But I got $175 worth of stuff for just $22 OOP!!! Yippie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment