Monday, July 6, 2009

My Awesome K-Mart Trip, July 6


So I said I was feeling less-than-motivated to put together a plan for the KMart doubles event. But, the necessity for Pull-Ups around here won out and I had to make a run this morning. Here's what I got, with just the Qs I was able to quickly pluck from my piles of clipped Qs.

5 packs Pull-Ups
1 lg bottle A-1
1 pkg crepe paper decoration
1 bottle Bayer aspirin
1 bottle Pantene Pro-V
1 can Starbucks coffee drink
1 tub Huggies wipes
5 pocket folders (for some much-needed organization around the house)
~~~~~~~
Total before coupons $70.41
after doubled coupons and $5 K-Mart Q, I pd (drumroll, please!) $25.67 OOP
AND got back a $14 catalina coupon off my next purchase!
Not bad for some much-needed training pants, if you ask me! I guess it was worth my time after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment