Sunday, July 12, 2009

New Walmart Deals 7/12


There are a few more deals you may want to take advantage of at Walmart these days. Check out the FREE Hefty One Zip bags you may be able to score. I've heard of select stores having these priced at just $1. Use the $1 coupon from the 5/17 RP to score them for NADA!! Good thing I bought a bunch of these off ebay a while back. Too bad I've been using them to get free travel-packs of One-Zips at Target. Had I only known I could be getting full boxes of them for FREE at Walmart!!

Also, use the coupon here to possibly score free Nestle Pure Life water 6-packs. The rumor is that select varieties are currently priced at just $1 and with the $1 IP above, you could score them for FREE.

I have not yet been out to confirm these deals at any of our local KC Walmarts, but keep your eyes peeled for these deals if you venture out this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment