Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hy-Vee Deals Through July 21


I'm sorry I'm so late in posting this past week's deals. I got Price Chopper's up and then I don't know what happened. It was an off-week for me. I never even made it to CVS or Wags!!! The horror!! But, these deals are effective through Tuesday at close, so if you still need to run to the store for this week's meals, then here you go!! This is by no means an extensive list, but merely what I see as the best deals this week.

Driscoll's Strawberries, 1 lb pkg, $1.48

Baby Red or Yukon Potatoes, $.69/lb

Fresh Globe Artichokes, $.99 each!!

Cheerios & other GM Cereals, $1.99
use $1 IP mailed to you if you signed up for the 4 $1 coupons by email
Final cost $.99!!

Speed Stick deodorant, $2.28
use $1.50 IP here
Final cost $.78
**these are free at CVS this week!**

Midwest Country Fare Veggies, frozen, $.88 each

Secret or Old Spice Deodorant, $.99 with in-ad coupon
use $1 coupon from 7/5 P&G
or $1/2 coupon from 6/7 P&G
Final cost as low as FREE!!

Hy-Vee Tomato Sauce, $.19 with in-ad coupon

4-WEEK SALE HI-LITES:

Mrs. T's Pierogies, $2

Bagelfuls, $2
use $1 IP (no longer avail at Smartsource.com)
Final cost $1 each!

Palermo's Classics Pizza, $2.50
use $1 IP here (need to join site)
Final cost $1.50!!

Marie Callender's Pasta Al Dente, $2.50
use $1 coupon from 5/17 SS
Final cost $1.50 each!

No comments:

Post a Comment