Monday, July 20, 2009

My Target Bargains on 7/18


No picture of my loot to share since I was in a hurry when I got home from this shopping trip, but I still wanted to share with you how much you can benefit from a little pre-planning and coupon-clipping!! In this trip I got:

1 candy bar (free with Mars Free Candy Fridays promo)
5 boxes Kellogg's cereal
2 boxes Kashi cereal
3 D Hines boxed cake mix
1 can green beans
1 lb fresh strawberries
10 Weight Watchers Smart Ones
5 trial Dove deodorants
3 Reach floss
2 Reach toothbrushes
3 J&J first aid to go kits
2 boxes Morning Star veggie burgers
4 bags Pop Chips
...for $28.54!!! That's a savings of $54.15, or 65% off!! Not to mention that I shouldn't need to buy breakfast food or frozen meals for lunches for the next millennium, as I now have more of these items than I can even count!!

No comments:

Post a Comment