Sunday, May 3, 2009

CVS Deals 5/3 - 5/9


I wasn't as thrilled with the CVS ad this week. Only a couple things I'll be stopping in for. (I'm glad I don't have any ECB expiring this week so I don't have to stress about using them all up!)

Adidas Deoderant this week $3.99, plus 3ECB (Limit 3)
use the $1 coupon in the 4/5 RP = FREE after ECB and coupon!
***DEAL ALERT: the "Intensive" scent is on clearance at many stores. Mine has it for $2.50; other stores reportedly have theirs marked around $1.25. Be sure to look for that scent, specifically, as this will be a money maker even without the coupon!

Colgate Max Fresh / Max White toothpaste $2.99, plus 2 ECB (Limit 2)
use the $1 or .75 coupon in the 4/26 SS = .25 each or FREE

Select Kellogg's Cereals 3/$10, plus 5 ECB wyb 3
use various $1 IPs from here, get three boxes for $7 OOP, plus the 5 ECB, making them .67 each!

Those are the only deals I'm really going for, but if you want the full list, please check out Hip2Save's list of coupon match-ups.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment