Sunday, May 31, 2009

Old Navy Weekly Reset TONIGHT??!!

**UPDATE: Okay, I finally got the page to load and here's all I've found: NO $75 off $100 to be found.... I got a $10 off $50 when you move the red flag t-shirt onto the mannequin. Click the flag in her hand to get 15% off your purchase. Sorry I don't have anything super exciting to report....if you find something great, lemme know!! **

I figured I had missed this today, as I am just now making it to the computer, but I just checked Old Navy Weekly's site, and it appears that the hidden coupons that were supposedly going to be reset today, have yet to appear!! So, I plan to keep checking in throughout the evening and see if I can score a high-dollar coupon.
Have no idea what I'm talking about? Old Navy has been hiding coupons (literally) around their site for several weeks now. There are various coupons, but the best one has been $75 off a $100 purchase! Sweet! I still would like to get my hands on that one. The best I've been able to score so far is a $10 off $50 purchase, but that came in handy last week when they had their additional 50% off clearance items.
Anyway, I'll let you know if I have an update tonight on where any coupons might be hidden. You basically have to hunt around the site, clicking on different things, dragging items to new areas of the site. (last week I had to place a beach bag in the hand of a mannequin to get my $10 coupon). Let me know if you find anything as well, so I can post it for others. Hurry though...these coupons go fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment