Sunday, May 3, 2009

Walgreens Deals 5/3 - 5/9


There are several more deals worth checking out at Walgreens this week. I must say, I don't think I'm going to miss the Easy Saver Rebates much...although the ES coupons were nice to combine with MQs but they have had enough "Free After RR" deals lately to make it fun.

MoneySavingMom & Hip2Save both have great lists to check out with coupon match-ups.

Don't forget to try to get the Countour glucose meter (if you have the freebie coupon) for the $5 MM. Also, a great filler item this week is the Arizona tea, .59 with in-ad coupon. Use this to even out your product-to-MQ ratio (Remember you can only have as many MQs as you have items, and RRs count as a MQ. So, using the tea w/ WQ (which doesn't count toward your MQ count) will be a cheap way to even that out.

I'm planning my trip for this afternoon. I'll let you know how I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment