Monday, May 4, 2009

Mail Bag Monday...5/4


Quite a few more freebies came right to my door this past week. Here's what I got:
  • Huggies Pure & Natural Sample pack. Included 3 size 2 diapers, a Huggies zipper bag for the diaper bag, and a $3 coupon. Requested from Walmart.com; deal is no longer available. (But several other freebies available from their site, so check it out.)
  • Jergen's Natural Glow lotion sample and coupon. I believe I also got this from Walmart, no longer available.
  • A cute little pack containing a sample of Kellogg's Mini Wheats with a BOGO coupon and FIVE $1 coupons....these came in handy this week at CVS~~ Can we say FREE cereal?!?! This was from Vocalpoint. Become a member here.
  • A Sample of Crest Enamel Protect toothpaste. I believe this was also from Walmart, no longer available.
  • A $2 Rebate check...I think this was for the Orajel I bought last month but am not 100% positive!
  • And a coupon booklet from Home Made Simple, including several product coupons and a coupon for a FREE product from cascade.

No comments:

Post a Comment