Monday, May 4, 2009

This Week's Steals at CVS


Here's what I got at CVS this week...and a peek at what you could do with your own ECBs...

**HINT: One of the two CVS stores by my house has a bunch of clearance items in baskets up by the check-outs...75% off!! See what your store has to offer!**

  • 1 KC Star 2.00
  • 1 Colgate Maxfresh toothpaste 2.99 (-$1 MQ) + 2 ECB = FREE
  • 2 Adidas deoderant (These were the Intensive scent that are clearanced to 2.50 each, and are producing the 3 ECBs like all the other scents!) If you can't find the Intensive scent, then all other scents are 3.99 (-$1 MQ or $1 peelies found on some deoderants --I found mine on some at Wags = 2.99 OOP + 3 ECB = FREE
  • 2 Mini Wheats cereals 3.33 ea (I used a BOGO Q and a $1 Q I got by mail, but there are several $1 IPs out) ...
  • 1 Kellogg's Special K bars 3.33 ea (I used a $1 peelie I found at HyVee) ... 5 ECB wyb 3 Kellogs. I ended up paying $4.67 OOP and received 5 ECB back....FREE+!!
  • 2 Lumene travel kits on clearance for 1.25 each. I had a $3 off Lumene CRT which gave me both FREE plus .50 overage!!
-------
I got all this in 2 transactions. Pd .60 in cash and 1.17 on my gift card and gained one ECB. Not bad!!!....total cost: 77 cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment