Sunday, May 3, 2009

KMart Double Coupon Event!!


What's up with KMart?? It seemed that KC got passed up whenever KMart had a double coupon event for the past few months. Now there is another deal going on just a week or so after the last!! Well, if you missed out on the triple coupon event a couple weeks ago, then you can get in on this double event. Not as great as triples, but nice, none-the-less. This week only, they are doubling coupons up to .75!! I am gonna stay away this week since I got my fill the other day. But, I will warn that while I was able to use IPs my first trip last week, they would not let me use them the second time in, so I would call ahead of time to be sure they are taking them. Also, I've had trouble in the past with $x/x coupons (ie $.50/2) because if the items are only .75 to begin with, you'll only get the .75/2 instead of $1/2 because it won't give you $$off over the value of the first item. Just a helpful hint.
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment