Monday, September 7, 2009

A Great Mail Day


I forgot to post this earlier, but last week I had an awesome mail day!! I got:
  • a handy little family calendar/planner from Nestle that had a number of coupons for various products. (get yours here)
  • 2 Pull-Ups mailers and 2 Huggies diapers mailer (don't know why I get two of these now, I guess because I signed up with each kid?? I'm not complaining--double the coupons!!) sign up here or here (sign up for a free potty training DVD while here too!)
  • a Target grocery booklet with a $5/$50 purchase coupon (yippie!!) I have NO idea how to get on this list--I've heard it's random and you can be on for one mailing and off the next. I just started getting these (finally!!)
  • and a FiberOne sample pack with a little box of cereal and a full-size granola bar, and--you guessed it--coupons!! (these came in very handy today at Target for the Fiber One gift card deal!) get yours here

No comments:

Post a Comment