Saturday, September 5, 2009

Using My Blog

I think I have some new readers who may need a little crash course on using my blog. So, lemme just give you a brief overview. I have to admit, I am not the best at keeping the site updated on a daily basis. But, I do tend to put several posts on at a time, when I have the time, so check back often! You can make this easier on yourself by 'bookmarking' my site in your "Bookmarks" tab on the windows toolbar. Or, you can become a "follower" with the button on the left side of my page, toward the bottom.

My goal with this blog is just to let my friends know about some of the freebies and great bargains I come across each week. I try to post the best deals at CVS, Walgreens, Target, as well as Price Chopper, Hy-Vee, and Hen House, when I can. If I don't have time to do the match-ups myself, then I'll at least try to link you to another blog where you can find the deals.

So, obviously you'll find the latest deals in the body of my page. Most posts will have a link you can push to take you to the page where you'll request your freebie or where you'll find your coupon to print. You'll know it's a link because it will be a different color. Just click on it and it will take you where you need to go. At the end of each post is a "Label." If you want to come back to a certain post, just remember what the label was (i.e. "Price Chopper" for the most recent PC deals). Then when you want to find that particular post, you can click Price Chopper in the left column to take you to just the posts with that label. This way, you aren't spending a lot of time searching for something in particular. You can also search by date, using the "archive" option on the bottom left side of the page.

Also on the left sidebar is a list of abbreviations I use frequently. If you are new to couponing, then you may be confused by some of my 'lingo.' Check this list whenever you need to decode something!!

Oh~ also at the end of each post is a 'comment' button. Feel free to leave me a comment!! I'd love to hear your feedback if you score a great deal, find a deal I missed, or just have a question. I'll try my best to reply promptly!

No comments:

Post a Comment