Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Trip to PetCo (It's where the pets go!!)


I ran into PetCo to see if they have the 5oz Chef Michaels dry dog food pouches. If you remember, there was a "FREE bag" coupon in the 8/23 RP and I can't seems to find these anywhere!!! I guess the only place I haven't checked is PetSmart and I wonder if they carry it there b/c I think they had an ad in that insert....have any of you found these anywhere??

Anyway, I asked the manager if they carried it and she said she'd never seen it but said she'd substitute the canned wet food for the pouch. So, I got

1 small bag Eukanuba dog food, $9.99-on sale for $6.99 w/ PetCo card
used $5 I had signed up for online months ago and received in the mail
paid $1.99

1 can Chef Michael's canned food, $.99
used FREE MQ
paid nothing but tax!!

Total OOP $2.83!!

No comments:

Post a Comment