Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Wags Trip, 9/6


I ran into Walgreens today and scooped up a few deals. I used to go to Wags all the time when they had their Easy Saver Rebate program, but have found myself avoiding the place since then, as I can't seem to keep my OOP as low as I can at CVS. But, it's a pretty good week for deals there so I ran on in. I got:

2 Trident Layers gum, 2/$2 + 1RR wyb 2
used $1/2 IP
paid $1, got $1 RR

2 Glade oil candle tins, 2/$5 (I thought they were 2/$4; guess not)
2 Glade oil candle refills, $3.79 each
used 2 $1.50 tin coupons (they were inside the tins)
used 2 FREE refill wyb tin MQ
paid $2, got $1 RR

2 Campbell's Soup at Hand, .99 w/ in-ad Q
used .50/2 MQ
paid $1.48 for both

2 Reese's candy bars (look up high on the shelf for these, I had a hard time finding them!) 2/$2
used .55 MQ
paid $1.45, got $1 RR

Popcorn Puffs, $2
no coupon ~ "Gasp!!!" (don't judge--I had to keep the toddler quiet!!)

Paid $7.93 + tax
used a $3 RR from a couple weeks ago
got back $3 RR; not bad for $22 worth of stuff . . .

*See the entire list of Wags deals and coupon locations here*

No comments:

Post a Comment