Monday, September 7, 2009

My Labor Day of Savings...


I made three runs today: Petsmart, Target, and Price Chopper. I did pretty well, don'tcha think??

PetsMart:
Finally, I found the 5oz pouches of Chef Michael's dry dog food, priced $.99 each
bought 6, used 6 FREE MQs from 8/23 SS = nothing OOP
1 impulse buy--very cute reusable tote, $2.99 (FYI: 10% goes back to the PetsMart charities)
Paid $3.67 OOP for $8.93 worth of stuff.

Target:
I won't bore you with the specifics, but I got $59.36 worth of stuff for $21.05 OOP, PLUS I got the $5 Target gift card for purchasing 5 Fiber One products!!

Price Chopper:
1 Kraft shredded cheese, $1.99
2 Westpac frozen corn, $.89 each
1 case Dt Coke, $4.99 - $1 peelie on pkg
Total OOP: nothing! (I used my PC gift card from the Kellogg's promo, so $8.41 on GC)

Total spent today: $24.72 for $77.05 worth of product. Ah . . . all in a day's work!!
Hope you all had a safe, fun, and thrifty Labor Day weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment