Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Steals at Target, 9/15


There are some great deals to be had at Target this week, scoring you some cheap breakfast and dinner items!! Today I got $53.05 worth of groceries (and a couple cleaning supplies). After coupons and GC, I paid only $17.61 OOP!! Wahoo!! I kept my OOP low by doing 2 transactions.

Transaction #1 was the 5 boxes of Kashi deal (used 4 $1.50 MQs and 1 FREE box MQ, all from a Vocalpoint mailer). Paid $6.24 OOP and got back a $5 Target Gift Card.

Transaction #2 got me all the rest pictured for just $11.37 after using the $5 GC from Trans. #1

Both kids have decided they love spaghetti so we've started a new "tradition" around here of Spaghetti Sunday, so we're stocked pretty well for that. And I certainly won't have to worry about buying cereal for a VERY, VERY long time. Please, Target!! NO MORE CEREAL DEALS!!!

Check out the full list of deals with coupon match-ups here, so you can score these great deals too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment