Monday, March 23, 2009

Mail Bag Monday...


I thought I'd create a new recurring post, each Monday that reviews what freebies, rebates, and deals I've received in my mailbox during the previous week. Some weeks are pretty lame, others awesome, but it's always fun to report what you get for nothing!!

This week I got our Hooked on Phonics Pre-K Activity Pack. I think I emailed most of you about this deal when I found it online. These regularly go for about $49; I got this for $14.95, shipped! I'm saving it for Jack's 3rd b-day in September. I think he'll love it. It's very cute with activity books, CD-rom, DVD, etc.

That's all I got in the mail this past week...next week may be pretty uneventful, too. I haven't been requesting free samples as much lately as I have in the past. I better get back into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment