Friday, March 20, 2009

RUN!!!--Dont Walk--To Walgreens!!


I noticed last night that the Soleil razors and cartridges are clearanced to 3.59 each!! Now, this does not seem to be the case at all locations, but if you are lucky enough to spot these prices at a store near you, then this is the scenario to get them for FREE!!

Soleil Razor (razor, 2 cartridges, and holder) OR Soleil 4pk replacement cartridges, clearanced to 3.59 - $2 MQ from the 3/15 SS, PLUS -$2 ESC = $0.41 overage!!

Today I got:
8 Soleil Razors
2 Soleil Cartridges
1 Wal-zyr 5ct
1 Gallon Milk
-----
Total before coupons: $46.00
After coupons: $6.00 OOP, PLUS I'll get $4.39 back for ESR #14 (3.99 + 10% for applying it to my GC), so really this transaction cost me $1.61 (which is a steal for a gallon of milk!)
$40 savings, or 97% off!!!

Don't worry, folks...I was nice and left a few at this location: 135th & Antioch. Go stock up-- 'tis the season for smooth legs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment