Monday, March 30, 2009

Target Trip 3/30


***HOT DEAL ALERT ON PLEDGE DUSTERS!! Read below***
My Target trip this morning was kind of a pain since I got the Coupon Nazi for a cashier...I hate that!! But, I still did well. Here's what I got:
  • 6 J&J Buddies soaps -- FYI: I tried to use the $3/3 and $2/2 IPs I printed a while back, and even though the barcoads matched, it beeped and she wouldn't push them thru since the "picture doesn't match what you bought"...whatever! These were .99 each - .75 TQ = .22 each (I usually only get these for free, but I won't waste my time taking them back for a little over a buck back)
  • Pledge 360* dusters (like the swiffer dusters--I'd never used these before but I checked 'em out already and I really like them...especially for this price!!) Price Cut to $2.50 each - $1 TQ - $1.25 MQ (2/22 SS) = .25 each!! (there are 4 replacements in a box, or the starter pack has a handle and 2 duster pads)
  • 1 Wrigley's gum $1.04 - 1.04 "FREE" MQ
  • 1 gallon milk $2.79
  • 1 CFL bulb (raincheck for $1) - $1 MQ = FREE
  • 2 Cheetos (found in the check-out aisle) 1.29 - $1 TQ = .29 each
--------
$6.38 OOP !!! Yippie!!
I need to print more Target Qs for the Pledge...I'll be going back for more of these!! Oh--and in the refill boxes, there are additional coupons for Pledge products!

No comments:

Post a Comment