Thursday, March 19, 2009

Welcome!!

Welcome to my new project....THE BLOG. Several people have asked me recently if I blog about my savings strategies, and the quick answer is, "no." But I do spend a lot of time emailing friend after friend about this or that deal, how to spin it, etc. And I'm finding this method is not at all time efficient...and time is money, right? So, I figured I'd start blogging about the bargains I find. I'll post deals I think may be of interest to my frugal friends, focusing on deals that can be easily found at stores local to the Kansas City area. My disclaimer is this: Yes, I host a family blog where I write short blips about the boys and post recent pics (and, you might notice, that I'm not the best about keeping it updated these days!!). So, it only stands to reason that I may not get a chance to update daily, but hopefully at least weekly. Also, importing links and such is a different deal than just posting a pic and writing a caption, so I have a lot to learn (work with me!)...but I'll do my best!! Welcome to a whirl-wind of savings opportunities in KC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment