Monday, March 30, 2009

Snowy Saturday CVS Trip


I forgot to post about this over the weekend. We had a bit of snowy weather Saturday afternoon/evening here in KC. I was supposed to go to dinner and a movie with friends, but we ended up cancelling due to the snow/ice. However, I was already out and about so I made a mad dash to CVS before it got to bad out (that's dedication!!) Here's what I got:

2 moisturizing gloves (not pictured, oops!) .39 each
5 CVS kids body wash .29 each
7 Essence of Beauty bodywash/bubble bath/lotion/body sprays, various scents .59 each
6 bonus-pks Veet bladeless hair remover .89 each!!
------
I had (2) $2 coupons for the Veet and a $2 Essence of Beauty coupon
I used 6.49 ECBs and pd $0.64 OOP!! I do see a few gift possibilities here, as well...so not too shabby, I'd say!!

No comments:

Post a Comment