Monday, March 23, 2009

Target Deals March 23

So I was brave and took the boys out for a trip to Target today. I knew I may be pushing it...Hank was acting tired before we left and by the time we were done shopping, he'd been pushed past his limit. Jack was hungry and wanted to eat at the little 'food court' area and ended up sitting on his piece of pizza, making a huge mess. It was good times. But, I did manage to score a few good deals, at least. I got:
1 pk steak
1 pk stew meat
5 mini artisan breads
1 pk gum
6 CFL lightbulbs
5 bags cheetos
-----
Total before coupons : $41.52
After MQs, TQs, and Rainchecks: $5.90 !!!!
Total savings of $35.62, or 86%!!!

What really made me sick, was that a peanut butter sandwich, small drink, and personal cheese pizza at the food court cost me. $6.50!!--More than everything I had just bought! (I guess that's the beauty of saving so much...I don't have to feel bad about purchases like that...I still left the store having only spent $12.40, including lunch!)

Oh-I had planned to pick up a couple Schick Quattro/Intuition razors for the $5 GC deal, but alas, they were cleaned out...dang!! Guess I'll have to check back later in the week...

Has anyone else gotten any fab deals this week?? Lemme know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment