Thursday, March 26, 2009

Update on Kids Clubs

I posted HERE about local grocery stores having Kids Clubs to make your shopping experiences a little smoother.... however, I was disappointed to find that only certain HyVee locations do this. The one at 95th & Quivera does not.....this after I promised Jack he'd get some fun stuff at the grocery store...he was a good boy anyway. I was so proud. Anyway, just so you know, they told me the Olathe location at 135th & Brougham (1-1/2 miles east on Santa Fe Street off I-35) does do the club, so I think I'll be frequenting this one (as a side note, we've been to this one before and they give the kids a token to use for a free ride on the mechanical horse on the way out...always good for bribery). If you know of any stores that definitely do have a club, please leave a comment so everyone else knows too....

No comments:

Post a Comment