Friday, April 10, 2009

CVS Clearance 4/9


When i was at CVS earlier in the day, I noticed they had some good stuff in the clearance area. I went back with coupons in hand when I was out later in the day. At this particular CVS, there is a real coupon Nazi and of course she nabbed me. She tries to tell me all the time that you can only use one like coupon at a time, no matter how many of the product you get. Whatever!!! So, I had some clearanced Gillette after shave stuff and MQs and she wouldn't let me use them, saying I couldn't because they were on sale (ugh...hello!!!) So no Gillette for me. But she at least scanned the CVS Qs I had, so I got:
a second Skintimate, $3.49 + 3.49 ECB, FREE
another pack of gum, $1.19 - 1.19 (FREE MQ)
Glade Car air freshener, reduced to .85 - $1 "any glade air freshener" CVS CRT = FREE+ovg
Skin Effects Lip Enhancer (I can't believe this was originally $20, but it was in the 75% off area and was marked $5) - $5 "any Skin Effects purchase" CVS CRT = FREE!!
**I always check my CRTs and coupons that print at the scanner against the clearance section. I get stuff for free all the time by matching these up. Just a friendly hint!
I got $10.53 worth of stuff for $2.50 ECB plus $1.02 OOP, earned $3.49 ECB yippie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment