Monday, April 6, 2009

Rebate Round-Up

There are some good rebates to be had right now. Here are a few I've seen:

  • Physician's formula make-up. There are several rebates for this right now. Go here for more info on the various kinds. You have to actually buy a product that states "try me free" on the pkg. There is a $2 CVS Physician's formula coupon in the April Good Housekeeping; stack that with a $/$$ CVS Q and you could have a great money-maker there (I think I'll be trying that...)
  • Nestle refrigerated cookie dough: look for packs that mention the MIR. Stack it with this IP and you have a MM
  • Kellogg's Raisin Bran Extra cereal. Look for specially marked "try me free" packages and use the $1 MQ from the 4/5 insert to make this a MM
  • Kellogg's All Bran Strawberry Medley cereal. Again, use the $1 MQ from the 4/5 inserts and this rebate form to make a MM
  • Try this link for info on a $20 rebate that could come in handy if you are making a nice Easter meal....
I always try to do rebates when I can, especially if I can make it a money maker. For the price of a stamp, I get a little monetary surprise in my mailbox when I least expect it!

No comments:

Post a Comment