Thursday, April 16, 2009

Double and TRIPLE Coupons at KMart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am STOKED!!! I was just complaining to my husband last night that KC never participates in the double/triple coupon events that KMart has elsewhere in the country. Alas, I look today to find that they have posted online that the KC market IS participating. Last time I took part, it was only doubles. This time it's even better:
Triple coupons up to .75 (so a .25 MQ=.75 off; a .75 MQ = 2.25!!!)
Double coupons from .76 - $4 (Meaning that $4 coupon you've been holding on to for razors is now worth $8!!!!!!!!!!!)
Some other things you need to know: they will only let you get 4 like items per transaction using coupons; BOGOs and KMart issued coupons are excluded, and there is a limit of 25 MQs "per day." (I'm guessing the police aren't going to chase you down for doing more than one transaction, but maybe space 'em out, at least.) The site didn't say anything about IPs, but they were excluded last time, so I wouldn't plan on using those.
I'm off to find the best coupon match-ups...I'll post here when I find the best lists!!!

Happy shopping, all.....You know where I'll be EARLY Sunday morning!!! (This sale runs Sunday 4/19-Sat 4/25)

2 comments:

  1. Race ya to the door! :-) I don't normally shop at KMart - do you know which one might be the best to go to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I just now saw your comment...I'm not good at checking every day! Anyway, I went to the one at 95th and Metcalf. I noticed last time they had a better stock than the one in Olathe. But those are the only two I've tried during this promo! I'd love to hear how you do!!

    ReplyDelete