Friday, April 10, 2009

Rolling RRs at Wags


Wags is kind of fun this week. There are some good RR deals to be had and you can roll a few of them....

Colgate Total Advanced $3.49, get 3.49 RR (use the .75 MQ 3/29 insert for overage)
Chapstick 100% natural $1.99, get 1.99 RR
Skintimate shave cream $2.99, get 2.99 RR
Edge Infused Energy shave gel $3.59, get 3.59 RR
Visine 5oz (selected varieties) $3.99, get 3 RR wyb 2 (Buy 2, using 2 $3 MQ 3/15 RP = 1.98 OOP plus 3 RR!)

Here, I used a $3 Visine RR to buy my chapstick and colgate, paying less than $2 OOP and getting $5.50 back in RR (which I will then use to buy maybe the shave gel...)

**Just remember that when rolling RRs, you can't use a Visine RR to buy more Visine, or the new RR won't print. Use the Visine RR to buy more Chapstick, the Chapstick RR to buy toothpaste, etc. I haven't gotten any of the shave cream yet and I think I read somewhere that the toothpaste and shave cream are from the same company so maybe you can't roll these??? Anyone know for sure??

No comments:

Post a Comment