Sunday, April 19, 2009

KMart Finds 4/19


We had lots of fun during our KMart trip this morning for the double/triple coupon event. Matt & I purchased separately, as the rules clearly stated "25 coupons accepted per person." Collectively, we got wipes, razors, tons of Glade and Renuzit, Oust, paper towels, lotions, vitamins, batteries, aspirin and even a couple shirts for the boys. Matt's total before coupons was $110; after coupons he paid $13.xx!! My total before coupons was $140 and after Qs I paid $24.60. So, for $250 worth of stuff, we paid less than $40 OOP, or 84% off!! I consider that to be a pretty darn good deal!!
I was somewhat disappointed because KMart does not have a vast array of products like Walmart or Target does, so it was difficult to make some coupon match-ups. But, I'm pretty pleased with how well we did with just an hour's worth of work! (I even think Matt enjoyed it. He was definitely blown away by his total at the end, having seen his $110 subtotal prior to coupons. Maybe now he gets why I enjoy doing this so much!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment