Thursday, April 16, 2009

Update: DEAD DEAL on Purex

Sorry Gals, this IP appears to be no longer available!!!! It must have had a SUPER low print limit to be gone so soon. I hope some of you got in on the deal before it disappeared!!!

I can't wait to get out of the house today. I NEED to run to CVS for the FREE Purex laundry detergent deal. Heard of this? Go here for your BOGO Purex IP. This is a regional deal, so you will have to type in zip code 45201 or 43123 since the KC area didn't seem to get this one. You can print this twice and match it up with the BOGO deal going on at CVS this week, to score yourself 4 FREE bottles of detergent... Free detergent is a rarity, so I'll be snagging my 4 bottles despite the fact that I've got about 8 already in the closet. But, really, can you ever have too much????

No comments:

Post a Comment