Monday, April 27, 2009

Mail Bag Monday... 4/27


Well, I forgot to post last week, so I'll post last week's today, and save this past week's for next. OOPS!! Anyway, I got quite a few freebies in the mail, and here's the run-down:

  • GoGreen shopping tote (I love this bag!) from DeLallo olives, plus a coupon for online order: Sign up to be a web member and get one for yourself!!
  • Roots of Nature haircare samples from Walmart. (No longer available...but there are plenty other freebies worth checking out!!)
  • Cottonelle mini roll TP, Fresh Wipes sample and 2 coupons. From Walmart.com??
  • Three copies of a Huggies mailer with coupons!! (These made for .25 tubs of wipes at KMart during their triple Q event! Yippie!!)...and don't ask how I got 3 copies...I really have no idea. They all had my name and addy on them. Just lucky, I guess!!
  • A Fleischmann's Yeast bread recipe book. You can get yours here.
  • Playtex Gentle Glide sample and $1 coupon from Walmart.
  • Crest Advanced Seal whitening strips sample and $10 MQ. From Walmart?
  • and....a $20 rebate check from when I bought contacts last year! (When I submitted this rebate back in 2008, it was my understanding I'd be getting $50 back. I received $30 a couple months back and called the company about it and they said they didn't know about the $50, but that they could see I was owed just the $30...so I thought I was out of luck on the other $20...but, alas, it came!! Yeah!!
So, overall, a decent haul in the mailbox a couple weeks back. I'll try to remember to post next Monday all the goodies I've received this week and last!!

No comments:

Post a Comment