Saturday, April 25, 2009

Target Deals Worth Mentioning


I ran to Target yesterday and saved $44.20 on a $63 bill! I thought I'd highlight the best deals I found for you:

  • Diet Dr Pepper Cherry 12pk: on sale for $3.33 (no bargain there!), but use the $1 TQ and you have yourself a decent deal at $2.33. Then, next time use the $1 MQ found inside the package (printed right on the cardboard), stacked with the TQ, making your next 12pk only $1.33. I forgot to look at the shelf tag to see how long this price is valid;
  • Nabisco snacks: There are lots of Nabisco snacks on special right now for around $2, even the 100 calorie packs! Pair that with the $1 TQ and the $1/2 here, and you get these for $.50! OR, get the "Snack Sacks," (These are the Teddy Grahams, Nutter Butter cookies and mini Oreo cookies found in zip-top bags) for $1.52, making these $0.02 after coupons!!! PLUS, if you have the tearpad coupons found at some grocery stores (I've seen them at Price Chopper and Hen House, I think) for $1.50 off a gallon of milk wyb Oreos, this deal gets even sweeter: I was able to get my 100 calorie pack Oreo Cakesters for 50 cents and my gallon of milk for $1.39!
  • Kraft Salad Dressing: Priced at $1.59 - $1.50 MQ (3/29 SS) = $0.09 each!! I stocked up on these BIG time, thinking this would be SO easy as a marinade for chicken on the grill this summer!
  • Gerber Smart Sips: These are priced at $3.03 and have a peelie on them that say Try Me Free! I used the $3 IP I got for making a pledge on Gerber.com, so I paid .03 OOP and will submit for the full $3.03 MIR, making this a $3 MM! I later realized there is a $1/2 TQ that you could pair up with this and any other Graduates item, which all seem to be on sale right now....
  • Dove Go Fresh deoderant found in the travel section is $.99 and I used the $1.25 MQ in the 3/15 RP to make this a .26 MM! I figured it would beep, but it went right through!
Happy Targeting, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment